6.08.2008

Angels VS. Detroit


What a boring game this was! It has been a few years since I have gone to an Angels game. I was excited to Take the kids to their first Baseball game. It was on Memorial day so they were going to have a firework show after the game. Only problem the game would not END! Not a single home run! After 3 hours we left. We just decided to watch the fireworks in our car. Someone was bound to score by the time we got to our car. JR has really learned the area around Aneheim so once we got to our car, he drove us to a great spot to see the fireworks. It was awesome!! Way better then Disneyland fireworks. Not sure if we will see JR for the 4Th of July so we counted that as our 4Th of July celebration!



5 comments:

aubs33 said...

How fun!!!
JR looks older from the side view in that picture. Not that he looks old..but I remember him looking really young when you lived in Houston.
Cute pictures, you look awesome.

Tonya said...

Thanks Aub! In Houston he was maybe, 24! He was so young, wife, baby, house, buisness. I guess he has aged a bit 2 kids(almost 3 later) 3 moves and now the stress of another buisness. He will be happy to know he appears to look older.

Tonya said...

Almost 4 kids, I mean! Hello..I have lost track already!

Amber said...

You look great! I haven't seen you in years!

That is the main reason why we never go to baseball games. I went when I was younger, when Nolan Ryan would pitch his no-hitters. What a hot nap that was!

Nicole said...

I have never been much of a baseball fan. I only went to check out hte guys. Being married now puts a damper on that aspect of the game so I too have not been to one since high school. I do go to Jazz games...but only for the farrs ice cream in a huge waffle cone!