6.03.2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Natasha....

~What were you doing 10 years ago?
Going to school

~Five things on my To Do list today?
Do I have to have a To Do List? I feel like doing nothing...some days I can just do that...my kids love it..they get to play together and be home with their toys...I think we all sometimes just want to be busy to be busy. I realized that even how busy I am with 3 kids, if I decide not to do anything...my world does not fall apart!! There will always be laundry, dishes, phone calls to make, friends to see, places to go, food to be bought..etc etc.. And the reward is quality time with my kids!!! Does not get any better then that. These are the days I will remember and they will too :)

~Five of my favorite snacks?
Well since I am Prego....I like cheese and crackers, cut up vegetables, and that's pretty much it!

~What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Buy a Beach house! Not sure if I care too much. I would want to do the same things in life I already want to do. Maybe it will come a little easier with more money...maybe not!

~Three bad habits?
Night owl...it's the only time I can clear my head,
OCD about a clean house, and I love sugar!

~Five places I have lived?
Laguna Niguel, CA
Provo, UT
Henderson, NV
Houston, TX
Draper, UT

~Five Places I have worked?
Toppings Yogurt
Lifeguard
Nordstroms
Outback
Home with my kids

~Five things people don't know about me?
I have become more shy with age,
And not sure what else I am pretty much an open book
I tag Nicole, Amber, and Aubri

3 comments:

natasha said...

LOVE IT! i am a night owl too. big time!

Amber said...

Sugar is WONDERFUL!!!

aubs33 said...

Your to do list answer is the best. I love it, you are so right. There will always be all that stuff to do. Why not just stop and enjoy the moment more often!!