11.03.2008

Halloween

Ready to go...well everyone except, Chase!


Ashlee making sure she uncovers every single dum dum....she could careless about all the candy her brother and sister are about to come home with!!


My little, little ones...Ashlee and Chase!

Chase is 8 weeks old today! He is growing way too fast!

Hannah Montana, Ironman, Lady Bug and Pumpkin

Two little Pumpkins. Chase and Ashtyn are six weeks apart. Can you guess who is older???


Trunk-or-Treat!
Savannah and Carson were so excited for the ward trunk-or-Treat! Savannah was Hannah Montana, of course! Carson was Spider-Man. Chase and Ashlee stayed home with Aunt Michelle. It was pretty weird walking around with no baby. I kepted looking for Ashlee and thinking I was hearing Chase cry.





School Carnival at Oak Hollow! I ventured out with all four kids, costume and all. We had a lot of fun...OK maybe the kids had more fun! They went on all the rides, played some games and ate some cotton candy. Not too bad, it was definitely manageable!




Thanks Aunt Michelle for coming to see me! Next time you see me, I will be twice as big!!

7 comments:

michelle said...

I'm ready to come again this weekend. It has been non-stop here! The kids look so cute. I love Carson's flip-flops.

Tonya said...

Caron would rather wear flip-flops. I wonder who he gets that from?

Amber said...

Michelle looks as beautiful as ever!

I also noticed his flip flops and had to laugh.
Did you dress up at all?

irbuanosraL said...

Oh how darling. All of them are adorable. Email me your pic. I'm ALMOST done with my crazy vinyl crap so I'm ready to do something different, like pictures and stuff again!!~~

Emily said...

Hi Tonya,

How are you? You go right ahead and use that pic of the temple. I got it off of a blog. Kind of a cool pic. Hope you are feeling well. I want to come see you when I don't have my kids. Are you around next monday morning or wed. morning? Let me know. See ya,
Emily

Nicole said...

Olivia was the same ladybug as ashlee! She went door to door to get more treats from each house.

Marni Bown said...

So cute. I love halloween and all the kids in their costumes. The temple looks great. I need to bring my kids up to see it.