11.17.2008

REWIND a bit...........

Our first born, Savannah turned 7!! I remember the day I found out we were expecting. I had been sick for what seems like....FOREVER!!!! I went to the store to buy stuff for dinner. The store smells were getting to me. My instincts finally kicked in and i went straight to the pharmacy...I picked up a pregnancy test and prenatal vitamins. I then picked up a pizza next store. When I got home I put the pizza in the oven to bake. By the time JR got home I was under the covers in my bed with the door closed. I thought I was going to die or throw up which ever one came first. The pizza was thrown in the dumpster before JR got a slice. I finally took the test and it was a YES!! JR was in disbelief even though me being sick for the past 3 months all made sense now.
Savannah did not want to come early or on time so I had a scheduled induction after a lot of begging, crying and pleads to my Dr. Housel. I went in Sunday evening on October 28Th. It was a nice, relaxing labor(after the epidural). Savannah decided to be born right about the time I was, just before 5pm. She came into this world with the biggest eyes!!! Everyone commented on how alert she was for being just a few minutes old. We got to bring her home on Halloween and she cried all the way home!





I can not believe my little angel is 7!

High School Musical Party!

Savannah and her American girl doll, "Julie."

Rilee, Savannah and Jaden

1 comment:

Susy Cotterell said...

so fun to see Rylee and Ashtyn on your blog! You have more recent pics of my kids than I do! Add it to my list. Very cute!