12.07.2008

A Special Day!

What a great day it has been! Little Chase(well not so little) was blessed today! We had all the family here to be apart of this special day. I wish I could of taken a picture of cute Chase after his blessing, he was looking right at his daddy. A priceless moment in time....Chase has the sweetest spirit and we feel so blessed to have him apart of our family. I can not believe that he is already 3 months old! I really wish that I could stop the clock. It does not seem fair that these cute little babies grow up so fast!







...it is only fitting I get this announcement out before he is walking!!! .........more picture's to come

7 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats of Chase's blessing. I love listening to father's blessing - so tender!

Nathan just blessed his baby girl today as well.

Meredith said...

I love the baby announcement! He is so precious.

Sevigny said...

That baby announcement is so freakin cute! Your so crafty Tonya!

Nicole said...

Love that little guy! babies are so special and that sweet spirit is so close. Sometimes it is the only thing that saves thier lives as they grow up and aren't so sweet. So glad I get the special invite to the ol' blog! Did you get my message...lunch Wednesday!

natasha said...

i hope you enjoy your families special day!

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Oh, little angel. Why do they have to grow up sooo fast? Enjoy that lamb. Give him a big, smoochy kiss right on his neck for us!

michelle said...

The blessing was great. The kids had so much fun. We will have to do again soon. Love you.