2.05.2009

Mommy has gone to Boot Camp!


It has been awhile since I have posted. I actually have things to post about but have little time these days. I have been busy getting my butt back into shape. I just finished my 3rd week of Boot Camp! It is a military style exercise program. I made it through, "hell week", during that time I had to wear a 30 pound vest during my hour workouts. After the first 3 days of throwing up and almost passing out, my body seemed to kick into gear. It's been fun, challenging and great, "ME" time! After 4 kids in 8 years I am not shy in saying, I deserve it!

This is a picture of me after my last day of, "H Week!" It was an insane workout. I truly thought they were kidding. No one was kidding...
checkout this website if you are interested in boot camp... http://www.bootcampwithjess.com/

4 comments:

Amber said...

The look on his face is priceless!!

Zack and I were talking about this last night. I said that I'd be the one throwing up, crying, and passing out. Are they mean and screamy or are they your own personal cheerleaders?

irbuanosraL said...

I am so proud of you! You go girl. So is there anything you can say to convince me and my big butt to do that, too? Looks like a really intense experience. I might start to yell back in their face if they yell at me. Maybe I'm not cut out for it? hehe!
A

Nicole said...

OK when you told me boot camp I did not take it quite so literally! Holy cow! I went to the website and was like "Tonya is doing this??" You should be the one in Alaska!

natasha said...

again, i repeat, i want bootcamp! i've been kinda doing it to myself though in your absence.