2.13.2009

Rowdy Boys!


Wow...is this really true? Chase is 5 months old and I am wondering how he grew so fast? He continues to live through the torture of his sister, Ashlee. I think he actually likes her cute face! She loves to steel his Binky and pretend like she does not have it(especially, if her daddy is watching her). Chase just goes with the flow and is still a pretty easy going baby.



So it took me a little while to actually post this and well today...I found a tooth coming in. I thought he was being unusually fussy and wanting to eat...way too often...now I know he is teething!!!!!



Carson and Chase together! Carson is so sweet with Chase. They are going to be buds!

Now for the most Rowdy of them all! JR went up with the young men the other night to go skiing. He went off a jump and well, this was the out come!

OUCH!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice JR! I guess you are older then the youngmen now. I love that Ashlee takes Chase's Binky! She must be a little like Olivia is with the cat. Just a little too loving, but they always come back for more!

natasha said...

poor JR. guess there comes a time in every man's life that he has to realize that he is no longer a child. haha. i do realize what a huge feat this would be for him. what does chase think of cabo? does he wish i was there? ;)