4.09.2008

Ashlee Ann is One today!





This year has gone way to fast. I have had to hold back tears now for almost a week knowing that she was going to be one. Ashlee has been a joy to have in our family. She has been so easy. We love her determined personality. She is never too shy to tell Carson how it is or kick and scream as Savannah carries her to mom. Getting her picture's today was fun. I was crossing my fingers that she would smile. She smiled but refused to put her feet or hands how the photographer wanted. Why was I not surprised? As sad as I am today with Ashlee turning one, I am excited to see her grow into a walking-talking cutie-pie!

4 comments:

Sharon Petersen said...

Happy birthday Ashlee girl! I can't believe you're up on your feet, ready to cruise the world. Have a wonderful birthday and play hard!!!

Love,
Sharon Petersen

natasha said...

she soooooooooo looks like her mama. hello, the last time i saw you, you were preggers with ashley!!! too long. we need to catch up. i am so glad you are blogging now.

Tonya said...

and now I am preggers again!!! I think it was suppose to be your turn first since Nya was born before Ashlee....

natasha said...

i don't get another turn because i have two stepkids and i am done. four is plenty as you are soon to see! lmao.