4.15.2008

Utah does not get much snow!

So we were told....I was really nervous living up in South Mountain. The hills are so steep and driving in the snow is not my specialty. I was reassured that it was not that bad. That is we got a big storm it would most likely fall on the weekend. Well as you can see below. We had more snow then not. I really thought the snow was never going to END. As you can see in the photos we were snowed in.
Yesterday was a nice 80 degree's at the Draper Park. You would of thought we were at Disneyland it was so crowded!! The kids had a great time. Sorry I have no photos...I was too busy watching my kids amongst the hundreds of other kids playing. I still lost Carson.....i tried not to panic!! If you have not been to Draper park, well it's a really big park with streams of water running through it. After scanning all the play areas I went towards the trails. Carson was of course, down with the, "BOYS", playing in the stream of water. He was covered in mud, barefoot and all with a big stick in hand. I asked him why he took off his shoes and he said, "all the boys have there shoes off."




7 comments:

ejrowsell said...

I am with you... I am about done with this snow. Why does it take 1 day for mother nature to go from 80 to 30 and snow but a week to go from 30 to 80??? Let's blow this joint and head for warmer weather!

Tonya said...

Where do you want to go? I am ready....JR is in Cali right now and I am so jealous I can barely stand it!

aubs33 said...

Wow, that is crazy!! That park sounds nice though. How funny to find your boy with all the boys covered with mud, hehe! Sounds familiar!!
My parents are here visiting me from Alpine UT right now, and they are loving our warm and sunny TX weather!!

natasha said...

okay so i have a confession, i am so jealous of the snow but i am not driving in it because i DON'T drive in it. yikes on losing your son. that so happened to me when i was pregnant with nya. we were at the anthem park and mike took off and was running around inside the skate park (yes the park with bikes and skateboards) that was just fabulous. i was so glad he didn't get clipped in the face or taken!

ejrowsell said...

Hmm - Cali sounds good. Or I have a place in St. George. Anywhere but here, that is warmer anyway!

aubs33 said...

Hey girl! I can help you with your blog. I have company here now, but in about a week life should calm down and I can do it!
Take care-Aubri

Nicole said...

Holy Cow! that is alot of snow! You need a snowcat to get out of your yard! I know in July I will be complaining of 110 but right now I sure want it to stay warm for a minute!