5.29.2008

San Clemente!!


I love this beach!!! Many of my summer days were spent at this beach when I was growing up. I would spend hours in the water...rarely coming out until it was time to go. Savannah and Carson loved going in the waves. Savannah even adventured further in the water this year without a boogie board. Ashlee, loved the sand! Even though I tried not to let her eat the sand she managed to get a few handfuls here and there. What a perfect atmosphere!!!!!!

Carson jumping off the lifeguard tower into a pile of sand...he is all boy~

Buried in the sand by Aunt Jessica

A mom moment..seeing my kids playing in the water:)

Little beach girl eating her octopus~

3 comments:

Amber said...

Man ~ that looks like so much fun!
Glad you got to see JR again!

JR Peterson said...

I am so glad she got to see me again too....

aubs33 said...

How neat to see your kids doing what you loved to do as a kid. You must totally miss the beach!! Hope Utah's treating you okay--
A