7.24.2008

I did What?


Note to self and anyone else that has lost their mind: Do not leave a gallon of milk in a very HOT car for 3 or 4 days!
As I loaded my kids in my car this morning, I was utterly disgusted with this horrible smell. I quickly remembered that I had left a gallon of milk in the car. Oh, yes! I went to the back to discover the milk had exploded ALL OVER! As much as I have tried all day to get rid of the smell, it is still there! I was told that there are only a few smells you can not get out of a car....1, being smoke and 2, milk. That's just great!
Tomorrow's to do list: TRADE IN CAR!

5 comments:

natasha said...

you poor woman!!! that is just awful. if trading is an option, i say do it! once we had that happen but it exploded as i was putting it in the trash can which was awful. i wound up with maggots in there and everything. talk about disgusting!

MEGAN said...

I can smell it now! I am so sorry! Sounds like you need a major shampoo/detail.

Nicole said...

Are you serious! Ugg! What a dismal sight that must have been. We left a cooler full of meat out one time for a really long time. We just forgot to load it in the deep freezer. Anyway we had to throw the cooler away because the meat was all rotten. At least nothing exploded! Hey we are in WY for the week. I might go insane with all my sister-in-law's kids! Help!

aubs33 said...

Milk is the WORST rotten smell. Yuck! Guess what, just today I vacuumed out my car and found a totally rotten mango under the very back seat. There has been this myterious smell for a long time, and now I know what it was, gross.

Emily said...

Oh Tonya that is too bad. I can only imagine. I hope you get that smell out!!