7.27.2008

Savannah is not my baby anymore.....


Savannah starts 1st grade tomorrow! I am feeling a little sad:( Not a shocker to all that knows me! I was looking back at photos of my cute Savannah, today. This first shot of her was taken when she was only 9 days old. She was so alert and strong. Savannah is still the same today, I will not have to worry about her. I feel so lucky to be her mom!
JR has been gone, as most of you know. Savannah has been so much help to me and her brother and sister. I love spending time with her at night when the younger ones are asleep. She loves playing games and she loves to beat her mom. I am really going to miss having her around. All day seems too long for her to be gone. She is thrilled to start first grade. All the perks that go with it, riding the bus to and from school, eating in the cafeteria, and having two recesses!!!

4 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

Awe good thing you will have Carson, Ashley and your baby boy in your tummy to keep you busy! Savannah will do great at school academically and socially, she has some great genes from her mom and dad, cool school supplies and cute clothes!

natasha said...

caden is starting jr high!!! hello, where does the time go?!?! how are you feeling? i wish you were still close so that i could help out some!

Tonya said...

This baby can't get here soon enough! I am feeling as good as I possiblly can at this stage:) JR. High is way scary...

aubs33 said...

She's sooo cute! Always has been, I totally remember her as a baby in Houston. It's always rough the first little while when my kids go back too. Then I slowly start to see how much fun they are having and they start to make me really proud. That kind of replaces the mom-freak out I have ever year they go back.