7.31.2008

OUCH!


Yesterday, I was getting Ashlee out of the car. It is a pretty tight fit anyway but now with my growing belly it has been a little tighter. As I shut the door with Ashlee in my arms, I noticed her big toe was in the door. I felt so bad to see her cry because of something I had done. Her toe nail was black and blue in minutes. Ashlee was so brave and tough. Within 20 minutes she was jumping on my bed like a little monkey, that she is! Later on that day, I put her to bed for the night. Not too long after, she was crying really hard. Not a usual occurrence. I knew she was so tired and glad to be in her bed, something had to be wrong. I went in to check on her and she had managed to get her foot caught in one of the bars. Poor little girl! I gave her lots of loves and put her back to sleep.

This one is for you DADDY! Mommy said you wanted to see my cute face! I just finished breakfast and now I am going to go make a mess! First, I will go to Savannah's room, then Carson's room and I will make my final disaster in Mommy's BATHROOM:) I love that place, there are all kinds of baskets of things I can dump out. Sometimes I like to pick it up but I am too busy today, I will let mommy do that! Call me later :) Love you!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I feel so bad for you and her! She is so cute! I love how forgiving our babies are - thank goodness!

natasha said...

don't you love those days...NOT! so i love the new background. i looked at that one too but stuck with the one i finally chose...

JR Peterson said...

Thanks for the picture honey. It really made my day. I can't wait to see you guys soon. And I'll try to leave more frequent comments so you don't ban me from the blog again....

Tonya said...

Ha..Ha...

aubs33 said...

This looks great Tonya! If you need any help email me. I can insert pics into your heading if you want.

Aubri