4.06.2009

Look who I found........

.....sitting on Savannah's bed.....trying to nurse her Guinea Pig!!!!

Ashlee Ann

Ashlee being Ashlee
It is so fun to watch "little Ashlee", roam the house carrying her "Big sisters", webkinz and wearing her "big brothers", clothes. Ashlee is always layering her clothes and even her socks. Now if only she would keep her hair in a ponytail or wear one of the many bows that she has.
Chasers 7 months old!
A proud day for Chasers! I was so excited to see him finally be able to sit up on his own. He has been working on this trick for sometime. Having paper near by was all it took....he was sitting up in seconds from me laying him down.

I can sit up all by myself...and I love playing with paper :)

Trying to play with daddy's computer

Daddy and Chase

4 comments:

Travis and Cristan said...

Can I just say CUTE! I am loving little Ashlee! I can't believe your baby is 7 months old already and I have only seen him once.. we need to get together more!

Susy Cotterell said...

I can't get over Chase's cute face. I love those big eyes! What a sweetheart!

natasha said...

i checked the blog. so cute. love the breastfeeding the most. :)

Marni Bown said...

Sorry we missed you guys the other night. Hope to get together again soon.