4.23.2009

Spring is in the air.....

I feel like I accomplished something BIG! Wow....I remember back when Savannah was 11 days old and I went to get her pictures taken. It took over 2 hours and I felt like I was the worst mom ever. I wanted that peaceful sleeping pose and it was not going to happen. Savannah had made up her mind that she was going to cry and scream!
How I was able to get 4 kids pictures taken after that with only one, I will never know. Thanks to my cute nieces that helped me with my kids and were a big support to have with me that day.. Picture's are fewer and farther in between these days but once it is all done I am thrilled with the outcome. These kids bring so many smiles to my face!

Carson, 4 1/2

Savannah, 7 1/2

Ashlee...take a Guess??? TWO

Chase, 7 months

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Tonya it was so good to see you the other day! I am so glad we have stayed friends all these years. You are the best! I love your cute kids! You may not believe this but you truly are one of the most level headed people I know. I admire all that you do and have done and I am sure from the looks of things you will continue to do great!

Armstrong said...

Your kids' pics are ardorable! Kudos to you for getting them done. I only have one and have a hard time planning the time and outfit. I can not believe how much they have grown.

Meredith said...

They all look so cute! I can't believe how grown up Savannah & Carson look.

Marni Bown said...

That is an amazing accomplishment and they turned out so cute. I feel like we are lucky if we get one that we can even photoshop somehow. Cute picts.

Katie said...

You poor thing, JR being gone has killed the blogger in you