5.07.2008



I love this picture of Christ lending a hand to this little girl. I have been this little girl many times in my life. I know he has been right there for me. He has blessed me with the most amazing friends that have truly cared for me and my family.
I love waking up in the morning and seeing this picture right by my bed.
Another week of my kids being sick! I have paid my dues for sure! Savannah came down with a flu bug this morning. We have been in the house all day. It's been a rainy day, so I have not mind it as much.
My sweet neighbor called me just a few minutes ago to see if I had had dinner yet? Of course, I had not. I had thought about it once or twice but was trying to get the kids all settled. She wanted to bring me over dinner. I was so touched! The dinner was fabulous!! The kids had already ate so I did not even have to share. When does that ever happen?? I feel so lucky to have amazing neighbors and friends all around. Just when I need a hand someone calls or stops by.

3 comments:

irbuanosraL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aubs33 said...

What a wonderful blessing to have such a good support system like that. How sweet of your neighbor! Hope your family gets better very soon, take care~ ♥
Oh, do you want some blog help? Email me some pics or something and I'll update it again, I love doing it, so don't hesitate~

sorry-that delete was me, I was signed in with the wrong blogger account

natasha said...

how are you feeling?