5.28.2008

We made it back!

I was really sad to leave California! California feels like home to me. I love all the green hills. The kids are natural beach bums. Everyday, they wanted to go to the beach. I was loving being on the beach and relaxing. I guess as much as you can with 3 kids! Ashlee didn't mind the sand a bit. She liked her food even better dipped in sand. She reminded me of a crab as she crawled(instead of walked) all over the beach. Living in a 1 bedroom apartment was extremely hard. I have a greater appreciation for my house in Utah. When we arrived last night, it was so nice to be in our home. Ashlee was wired and was loving all the space, I think. Savannah wanted to read her magazine she left behind and well, Carson, he was out!! I wanted to post while we were away but I left behind my camera cord. When I get more time I will post all the fun we had....
P.S Yes, I drove straight through on the way there and on the way back and I am still alive!!! I have great kids that really helped me out!

3 comments:

natasha said...

you're my hero! how long was the drive? why don't you move down there?

Tonya said...

The drive was a little over 9 hours. I stopped for 2 hours both ways in St. George. Yes, I did drive the speed limit just about 7 over the whole way. I would move down there in a heartbeat!! JR keeps saying we'll talk so maybe it's more of a possiblity...yipee

aubs33 said...

Wow I can't believe you did that with your kids..alone. You go girl