5.01.2008

You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I found this quiz on a friends blog. So I thought, what the heck I'll take the quiz. I was very surprised of the out come. I am Snow White????? So I took it again and changed a few of my answers(just to see what princess would pop up) and again I was Snow White? Still puzzled I took the quiz again and REALLY change most of my answers. What princess was I??? That's right....SNOW WHITE! Take the quiz and leave a comment on what princess you are.

5 comments:

Amber said...

So was I...

I have very mixed feelings about this.

Nicole said...

I was Ariel... It fit except I really don't like to swim. I'll lay out on the beach though!

Nicole said...

I'll have to figure out my picture for Ariel on My Blog later. I have a generic template from when I first signed up. I am looking for another one. As for books I just finished The Thirteenth Tale. It was great. I loved Something Borrowed and the others that followed it for a good chick book. Jodi Picoult or Maeve Binchy are authors that I love!

aubs33 said...

Oh come on, you're sweet enough to qualify as Snow White. I need to go take it. Hopefully there's not any "you are the witch" answers, hehe that would be funny and I would probably qualify!!

aubs33 said...

I just took it-I'm Pocahontis, hehe.