8.03.2008

NO MORE BOTTLE


Ashlee has decided to go without the bottle. I was puzzled at first and then concerned. So concerned I took her to the doctors! OK, I waited almost a week, I am no newbie! She seemed healthy and had been sleeping all through the night(which is a nice bonus). All the doctor could think of was maybe she was constipated or had a slight sore throat. Well it has been a few days since the doctor visit and she is still refusing to drink a bottle. With another little one on the way, I guess this will be nice but I am still sad. Even before she was born I had made up my mind that my next baby could have their Binki and bottle as long as they wanted. I guess she decided for herself, so I should just move on.

2 comments:

Amber said...

What?!? I have my kids off their bottle by 11 months. Of course, they were ALL voilent, projectile spitt-uppers, so it was really just for my sanity. It is hard to see them growing up - especially the last one!
Cogratulations and sorry for her new achievement!

Tonya said...

Since my kids have not been fans of milk in a sippy, it has been easy to keep them on the bottle. Once the bottle was taken away, they would no longer drink milk. Ashlee is no different.