9.03.2008

Carson's first day of Preschool


Carson started preschool today! He was so excited to take his Spider man backpack. Last winter I had put him into a preschool. He ended up not going a lot. He would always tell me he just wanted to stay home with me and "hang-out"! I was so touched and really did not mind that he wanted to stay home. He was 3 at the time but having a September birthday, he had plenty of time to go to school. I am so glad I got to spend more time with him. While Savannah was at school, we were buddies. I love this kid!! This year he is ready. He loved school today. They made applesauce and painted apples. I was so happy to see him so excited to start school and meet new friends!



Carson has his own style!

1 comment:

natasha said...

i would have kept him home too! i don't even know how to make applesauce. sounds like a fun school. :)