9.08.2008

Introducing.....Chase Owen Peterson

Chase made his debut September 5Th at 23:23, weighing 8lbs, 10 ounces and 22 inches long! My labor went really well even with the 2 epidurals I had to have and the 3 attempts at an IV. I guess they had an idea I was use to needles! Chase came into this world with a sweet spirit. He was so calm and peaceful. JR and I were proud to say the least!












Savannah, Carson and Ashlee can not get enough of their little baby brother. They were so excited to finally get to meet this little boy that was in mommy for so long. Savannah is a natural mommy, Carson will show Chase his rough and tender side and little Ashlee is not sure what to think. She wants to hold him like he is one of her babies and wrap him up in her blanket. Chase has adjusted well to being home with his family. It's pretty noisy but he does not seem to mind. They all want to be right by him and give him lots of love.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! Chase is very handsome. We are so happy for you and wish you the best!

Matt and Melanie Kennedy Family said...

Congrats to your family! He's so handsome and we are so excited for you! Madee has been wondering about Carson and Nana's baby... so she was excited to see your pictures! Please let me know if you need anything

Amber said...

Oh, happy day! He is beautiful! He seems so tiny, but 8 pounds plus isn't so tiny after all!
Congrats and if you need anything just email me - I'm closer than you think.



Gosh - that sounded kind of stalker like - sorry!

Julia said...

Congratulations. He's beautiful!!

natasha said...

savannah is a complete natural!!! congrats mommy and family. so is this the last one???

Sarah said...

Congratulations! We are excited for your cute family!

aubs33 said...

Oh I'm all teary eyed!! He's an angel, so cute!! What an adorable family, I'm so happy for you. Love love his name! ☺

Nicole said...

So sweet...maybe just a twinge of a 4th for me...but then I always love the newborns! And look how sweet the kids are with him! I am so glad JR made it for the delivery. You really had me worried for a minute with all that back labor of an entry or so ago! Congrats! and he is beautiful!