9.29.2008

Happy 4th Birthday CARSON

Notice: Carson could not keep his fingers out of his cake. He was wearing it well before we got to sing happy birthday to him!!

This little kid can melt any one's heart, especially mine! He knows exactly when to turn on the charm!! I love his smile and sparkling eyes. I never knew having a boy would be so much fun. As rough, tough, and loud as he is, he is also so tender and loving. He is always so thoughtful and willing to share his last bite of anything. He always has a story to tell. He has a funny imagination and loves to ask question after question. He cracks me up on a daily basis with his funny comments. Dad wanted to take him to lunch but he wanted to stay and open his presents. We tried to explain to him that we were going to celebrate when Savannah got home from school. He said, "mom I will go down in the basement so you can get my presents and wrap them. I won't come upstairs, I promise." And then he opened the closet, where all my wrapping stuff is and said, "mom you can get the wrapping stuff in here!" Carson has been looking forward to his birthday for a long time. He was so thrilled to finally be able to open all his presents.


He has not seen the movie but he is really liking, "IRON MAN!"

Carson as, "Jango Jett!" Of course, he had to be a bad guy!

3 comments:

natasha said...

ironman did come out today mom!!!

natasha said...

p.s. they learn early how to charm the pants off of us! i'm already having anxiety about mike as a teenager because he is SMOOTH.

Tonya said...

Thats how much I know about IRONMAN! I was wondering why so much Ironman stuff everywhere??...duh Maybe bec I am too dang busy to even know whats going on in the world....tell me leg warmers are back! haha
What day is it today?