9.30.2008

Savannah is missing 2 teeth!


Savannah has patiently waited for this day to come. All year in Kindergarten kids were loosing teeth. Not Savannah, though. About 6 months ago the dentist told her that her bottom teeth were loose. Since that day all I have heard is, "when are these teeth going to come out?" I ended up taking Savannah to the dentist because her adult teeth were coming in behind her baby teeth. The dentist decided to pull both teeth and Savannah was THRILLED. She had the biggest smile!! When we got home she told me, "Mom, when I have another loose tooth I want to have the Dentist pull it out."

5 comments:

natasha said...

so how do they go about pulling teeth anyhow? i have some loose ones i could use some tips on...

Marni Bown said...

I feel like Jordans always came out in twos. How cute and proud she is.

Amber said...

Both Mikey and Tommy's teeth came in that way. They thought it was really cool because they were like sharks with rows and rows of teeth.

Barbie said...

I hardly even notice those missing teeth with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers! How ARE you?

Marni Bown said...

I tagged you. Check my blog to find out and also I posted the address to Ras Farms. It's 12215 S. and 900 E. Have fun.