9.03.2008

The Procrastinator that I am...

Somethings never change! I am still probably the #1 procrastinator. I guess the problem with changing my ways is....I always seem to come out OK. I go in tomorrow to have our little boy and as you can see, I am blogging. I think I have managed to do everything but pack my bag for the hospital. The good thing is, I am a night owl. I would be kidding myself if I thought I was actually going to be able to sleep tonight.
We are so excited to welcome this little boy into our family. Thanks for all the love and support! We will get the word out as soon as he arrives!

3 comments:

natasha said...

i can't wait to know how things went and what you are naming him. good luck tomorrow!

Amber said...

We must be related somehow. I procrastinate evrything and then wonder why I feel overwhelmed.
Good Luck with the new baby!

aubs33 said...

Tonya, are you doing okay? I am such a procrastinator too..and also will never change because I too manage to get everything done. I think it's the crunch time thing, lol.
Thinking of you!!!!! Hope everything went well!!!!