8.27.2008

And they answered like this......

My cute friend sent me a fun email. She had asked her little girl 20 questions and forwarded her responses. I thought her answers were the cutest ever so I thought I would ask my kids. Carson, I thought might be a little too young but I asked him anyway...

1.What is something mom always says to you?
S-I love you C-clean your room
2.What makes mom happy?
S-When I clean my room C-when my room is clean (they never heard each others responses)
3.What makes mom sad?
S-I don't know, I've never seen you sad about anything C- when i don't clean my room
4.How does mom make you laugh?
S-says silly words C-fun words
5.What was your mom like as a child?
S-you had yellow hair and you were tan C-you were silly
6.How old is your mom?
S-32 C-15
7.How tall is your mom?
S-36 pounds C-really tall!
8.What is her favorite thing to do?
S-spending time with me C- wash her hands
9.What does your mom do when you are not around?
S-Go to the store C-clean the house
10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S-Singer C-Spider-man
11.What is your mom really good at?
S-Dinner C-Brushing her teeth
12.What is your mom not very good at?
S-bending down because you have a baby in your tummy C-I don't know
13.What does your mom do for her job?
S-watch the kids, take me to soccer, take me to gymnastics and clean C-not sure
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
S- salad C-salad
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
S-She loves me and does things for me C-you let me sleep in your bed
16.If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S- Cinderella C-Batman
17.What do you and your mom do together?
S-go shopping, play games, and read C-Hang-out
18.How are you and your mom the same?
S-we both like salads C-we play together
19.How are you and your mom different?
S-our hair is different C-you a girl I'm a boy
20.How do you know your mom loves you?
S-because you are proud of me C- you love me

This was so fun to hear their answers....I am so lucky to be their mom! I am so glad I get to stay home with them and watch them grow everyday.

5 comments:

JR Peterson said...

What cute kids you have. I bet their daddy is proud.

Bryce & Nicole said...

So cute Tonya! They sure love there mom! Call me so I can see all of you!

Nicole said...

good thing you are the spiderman that doesn't bend over! I'd like to see that! I am going to ask my kids these questions! so fun!

aubs33 said...

Cute! Tonya, I'm here finally! Have you had your baby???? I hope you're doing okay. ☺

Tonya said...

No baby yet but he is coming soon!
Email me your info...I'd love to see you. Did you guys find a house?