8.08.2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. You know you're old when __You Love to watch Larry King Live.
2. My heart is divided between _____getting a goodnight's sleep_____ and ______reading a good book____.
3. _____Sleep and Me time_____ is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the ____love______, I have known the depths of ____lonliness______.
5. Gah, won't these people ___Stop Calling_______.
6. ____Baby Boy come______ as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __watching the Olympics___, tomorrow my plans include __running kids around, going out with friends that night___ and Sunday, I want to __go to church(cross my fingers we are all well)___!

1 comment:

natasha said...

get some rest and if you do decide to go with the good book and it is good, let me know. i am on the hunt for more new good books!