8.21.2008

Two Cousins!

A tender moment that I was lucky to observe....
Alex has always showed much love to Ashlee. Ever since Ashlee was a tiny baby, Alex has smothered her with love. He loves to give her tight hugs and smother her with kisses. Ashlee likes her personal space and the majority of the time she lets Alex know how bothered she is. Still, Alex continues to sneak a quick hug from her. While we were camping I got to watch this cute encounter they had. Ashlee was playing by herself and Alex came to sit right by her. I figured Ashlee would let out a scream and Alex would run off. To my surprise she let him sit right next to her(leaving her some distance still). He put his hat on her head and well...I will let these pictures tell the rest of this touching story of two cousins........