8.04.2008

"Spotlight"



I wanted to spotlight Carson today. He is my tender-hearted kid! Having his daddy gone for 4 months now has really been hard on him. There is not a day that goes by that he does not say, "I just miss him so bad, mommy"! It truly breaks my heart. His deep love for chocolate does not stop him from wanting to save a piece for his dad. When he gets a snack before bed, he will leave another one for his dad. We had cookies the other night and he asked me if I had saved any for daddy? I told him no, we at them all. He then said, "well we need to make some cookies for daddy and when we go get him from the airport, I will give them to him!" Carson is so caring and thoughtful. He is all boy and loves to tease but when all said and done, he is the best brother to have. I love you Carson and I am so lucky to be your mom. I love all the ways you show me, you love me. I notice all the sweet things you do and we are so blessed to have you a part of our family.

4 comments:

JR Peterson said...

Thanks honey for putting that up on the blog. You're the best. You deserve some sort of medal for taking on three kids without a daddy there to help.

Nicole said...

Carson-
I was so impressed with you when Olivia and I came to visit at your house. You were eating fruit snacks and went right back to the kitchen to grab a pack for Olivia. You are everythng your mom says you are...but what about the story of peeing on you sister off the baclony???

Tonya said...

Nicole...that's the, "All BOY", I was talking about...haha...I don't think I will ever forget that night! To this day I am still in shock. What in the world? Who does that?? A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryce & Nicole said...

Awe I miss Carson and you too Tonya. He is so cute and loveable! Him and I can eat sweets all day together. You are doing a great job Tonya!