8.20.2008

Heber Valley Camp......Fun memories with the Peterson Family!

All the Petersons went up to the Heber Valley Camp. What a fun time it was! Grandma and Grandpa Peterson planned it all and everything was great. The camp was amazing. It was up in Heber on a church owned mountain. We stayed in cabins(ok..not me but I did drive down and back up in the morning), had our own pavilion, and camp sight. Our kids absolutely loved it!
All the Peterson cousins(except Todd, who was MIA and Makensie, who lives in CO)

Grandma Susan planned all these fun things for the kids to do during the day.
All the grand kids went on a, "Treasure Hunt", dressed up in their pirate gear. Grandma made these cool swords for them, they all got a pirate gun, hat and eye patch. They were true pirates trying to find the buried treasure!

All the Pirates wearing their cool tie-died T-shirts they made

The lake up at the camp

Everyone was going to go paddle boating. I was just coming down to watch with Ashlee. I didn't want to miss out on the fun so I decided to go too with Ashlee. This is me 2 weeks from having #4. Ashlee seemed a little confused at what Mommy put on her!

Ashlee just kicking back, enjoying the ride!

Carson and Savannah were loving it!


We all decided to race(well most of us) I think we had 4 boats in the race. JR and I were ahead. Yes, me the prego lady...was trying my hardest. In the end we won or should I say, should have! JR's brother Mike and niece decided to hold onto our boat and push us out of 1st place.





Some more picture's of all the fun!
Carson with his airplane he made

Cousins playing with the bubble's grandma made


Ashlee taking Sophi for a ride!


Thanks Mom and Dad for all you do for us!
Can't wait for next year!!!

4 comments:

natasha said...

looks like a blast! i want to go to aspen grove the byu camp some year. i think it would be fun. you're so dang cute preggers!

natasha said...

p.s. email me your number so that i have it and can check on you with that baby!

Amber said...

It looks so beautiful!! So do you by the way. You haven't changed a bit since high school! Well, maybe your tummy is a bit more pregnant looking ;-)

MEGAN said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! How's JR doing in pest control? He is working majic on our loan for our new house, by the way! What? The Allreds moving again? That's never happened before! I am excited your little boy is almost here! Two and Two! Can't get any more perfect than that!!!