8.24.2008

Little Cottonwood Canyon

JR took the kids up to the tram ride in little cottonwood canyon. They had a lot of fun with Daddy. Savannah tried the rock wall for the first time. She was so determine to make it to the top. Carson had fun on the trampoline doing tricks. What a nice day it was and an awesome view. I was really wanting to go. JR thought I should try and get some much needed rest from being sick with a Sinus infection for over a week. I thought by going I might be able to get this little boy to come out. JR was there to bring me back to reality. He said, I can't remember with Ashlee what you did to try and get yourself in labor but with Carson and Savannah you tried everything under the sun and if you didn't go early with them there is no chance with this one. So, he is probably right!
I am glad he got to spend some time with Carson and Savannah. They have missed their daddy, so much. He was with us for a WHOLE week. What a nice treat that was. He left on Friday and will come back a day before I go in to be induced. YAY!

2 comments:

natasha said...

thank you jr for bringing you back to reality! i'm so glad you rested. there is nothing you need more right now. :)

Amber said...

Aaaahhh!!! I can't believe the baby is coming so soon! I hope everything goes well, If you need anything let me know!